A group that wants to repeal laws exempting parents from child abuse prosecution is hard at work this summer. Bruce Wingate is the founder of Protect Idaho Kids, and says parents who deny medical treatment to their children because of their religions should be held to the same standard as all parents. The nonprofit has produced a series of videos making that case on local TV in Boise. Wingate hopes to get the spots on the air around the state in the next five months. “Then we will do a bigger...
- Rallies, Marches And A 'Fart-In': Philadelphia Gets Ready For The DNC
- The Two Women Leaders Who Have To Figure Out The Brexit
- Japan's Lunchbox Trend 'Kyaraben' Takes Lunch Prep To Another Level
- A Summer Of Terrorism Points To The Limits Of Counterterrorism
- Should Doctors Game The Transplant Wait List To Help Their Patients?