A House panel has voted to condemn President Barack Obama for the May swap of five Taliban leaders for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was held...
Most Active Stories
- Report: More Idaho Children Live In Poverty, Education Outcomes Slide
- Quiz: Do You Know The Difference Between Idaho And Iowa?
- Gov. Otter Didn't Know 8 Immigrant Children Have Been Sent To Idaho In Border Surge
- Fire Managers Nearing Containment On Most Lightning-Caused Wildfires North Of Boise
- Fox Won't Broadcast Stuntman's Snake River Canyon Jump
Barry Peterson is no longer the chairman of the Idaho Republican Party, that's the ruling from 5th District Judge Randy Stoker. “His term has expired,”...
Oregon is waiting to hear whether its application for a continued federal waiver from the No Child Left Behind law will be approved.
It's been over three years since a tunnel collapse at a north Idaho silver mine killed miner Larry Marek. Yet federal records show a series of...
Idaho prison officials say they had to have thousands of dollars' worth of medications shipped overnight to the state's largest prison after the...
The Boise Co-op announced Monday that it would open a second store in the Village at Meridian. Co-op marketing director Shannon McGuire says two...
Lively conversations with some of the nation’s leading authors about issues and ideas that matter today.
Latest from NPR
- France's Nude Models Threaten To Strike Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- NCAA Head-Injury Settlement Includes $70 Million Medical Fund Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- During Chicago's 1990s Crime Wave, A Rush To Judgment? Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- Korean Baseball Team Fills The Stands With Fanbots Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- After War's Deadliest Day, Israel Hits Another U.N. School In Gaza Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.