When China put a ban on plastics at the beginning of the year, it sent shockwaves through the global recycling market. Cities across Idaho and the country have been struggling to find a new use for their recycled material.
Gemma Gaudette discusses the week's events with a roundtable of Idaho journalists including Kimberlee Kruesi of the Associated Press-Idaho , Bill Manny, community engagement editor with the Idaho Statesman and Betsy Russell of the Idaho Press-Tribune .
- Archaeologist Who Uncovered China's 8,000-Man Terra Cotta Army Dies At 82
- Bishop Michael Curry's Royal Wedding Sermon: Full Text Of 'The Power Of Love'
- With Prosecutors Zeroing In, Trump Ally Roger Stone Rails Against Mueller Probe
- After U.S. Embassy Move, What Actually Changes For Israelis And Palestinians?
- The War Over Confirming Federal Judges Is Heating Up — Again