A lawsuit filed in district court in Boise earlier this month pits an Idaho dairy against former employees from Mexico. Six veterinarians are suing Funk Dairy southeast of Twin Falls for human trafficking and breach of contract, among other charges. The vets are from Mexico, and say they were hired to work at the dairy in 2014 under false pretenses. According to the Capital Press , the lawsuit alleges a criminal conspiracy to bring them to the United States while avoiding immigration laws....
- For Female Inmates In New York City, Prison Is A Crowded, Windowless Room
- When The Brain Scrambles Names, It's Because You Love Them
- An Ice Shelf Is Cracking In Antarctica, But Not For The Reason You Think
- Steelers Beat Chiefs With A Record 6 Field Goals; Packers Upset Cowboys
- Arrest Warrant Sought For Samsung Heir In S. Korean Presidential Bribery Scandal