An Idaho Senate panel voted to retain all references to man-made climate change in proposed science standards for K-12 education, which could end a three-year fight over the rules.
- White House Briefly Put On Lockdown After Driver Hits Security Barrier
- Gothamist Properties Will Be Revived Under New Ownership: Public Media
- Seychelles Finds A Novel Way To Swap Its Debt For Marine Protections
- FDA Finds Hazards Lurking In Parsley, Cilantro, Guacamole
- How 1 Tweet From Kylie Jenner Caused Snap, Inc. To Lose $1 Billion