The largest-ever review of water rights claims wrapped up in Idaho this week. A project that started in 1987 ended Monday when a judge signed the...
Most Active Stories
- How Do You Say That? 9 (More) Idaho Place Names Only Idahoans Can Pronounce
- Special Idaho Court A Model In Fight Against Domestic Violence
- This 1,000 Foot Waterslide Could Be Coming To A Boise Street Near You
- Feds Investigate Idaho Medicaid Mental-Health Contractor For Privacy Violations
- How Do You Say That? 10 Idaho Places Only Idahoans Know How To Pronounce
Idahoans are passionate about how to say the places in which they live. We learned that earlier this month with a post about the 10 places only...
A California man who went missing while traveling from his summer job in Idaho to the University of Montana died in a car crash northeast of Boise...
Ada County officials say they mistakenly revoked 765 voter registrations and are working to get them restored. Ada County Deputy Clerk Phil...
This weekend Dave Matthews returns to the Gorge Amphitheater in central Washington for his annual three-day concert. But it won't be much of a...
A polygamous man who oversaw an Idaho home where nine boys were sent on repentance missions by Warren Jeffs has pleaded guilty to three counts of...
Lively conversations with some of the nation’s leading authors about issues and ideas that matter today.
Latest from NPR
- Archaeologists Find Brewery Remains At Virginia Campus Archaeologists digging up the grounds of the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg found the remnants of a campus brewery from the 1700s....
- Why Did Crowd Flee Shanghai Subway After Foreigner Fainted? One Saturday night this summer, a foreigner fainted and fell to the floor of a Shanghai subway car. The passengers around him scattered. Not a...
- Politics In The News
- Mugs Aren't Just For Liquids, Make A Microwave Meal In Them
- Pie Crust Scandal Hits Kentucky State Fair