There’s a cultural and economic collision occurring in southern Idaho. On one side, the anti-immigrant sentiment has expanded, fueled by conservative talk radio and the rhetoric of the Trump administration. On the other side, the dairy industry – long quiet – is speaking out about their reliance on a foreign-born labor force. And the prospect of a new contract for the county jail has both sides agitated.
- 'Cuz' Examines The Tragic Life And Death Of A Young Black Man In LA
- How 3 Rickshaws Won A Million Dollar Prize
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Blasts GOP Health Bill, Says It Fails The 'Jimmy Kimmel Test'
- 2016 Voter Turnout Dropped At HBCUs, Climbed At Women's Colleges, Study Finds
- Mexico Combs The Rubble For Survivors After Earthquake Kills At Least 225