In the latest twist over legal fireworks, Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden says it’s now against the law to sell aerial fireworks in the state. The controversy that gained traction after last year’s Table Rock Fire in the Boise Foothills. In Idaho, “safe and sane” fireworks, which don’t launch into the air, are legal for purchase. Aerial fireworks, like bottle rockets, were illegal to set off in the state, but people could still buy them here if they signed an affidavit saying they...
- Ten Commandments Installed At Arkansas State Capitol; ACLU Plans Lawsuit
- Labor Department Rethinking Obama-Era Overtime Pay Rule
- The Queen Gets A Raise And Buckingham Palace Is Poised For An Upgrade
- Ethics Group Says U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's Retweet Violated A Federal Law
- 3 Chicago Police Officers Accused Of Cover-Up In Killing Of Laquan McDonald