This week, a proposed bill that would have required lawmakers to disclose their finances to the public, was overwhelmingly voted down in the Idaho Legislature.
- Amid Jitters Over North Korea, Tokyo Conducts Public Missile Drill
- Shutdown, Day 3: Senate Plans Midday Vote Amid Active Negotiations
- Shutdown Question: Who's Out Of Touch With The American People?
- Rohingya Refugees Deeply Skeptical About Repatriation Plan
- On Anniversary Of Women's March, A Las Vegas Rally With A Tighter Focus: The Midterms