In April, as all the snow from last year's punishing winter melted, flows over Shoshone Falls peaked around 20,000 cubic feet per second. By May, the flow rate over the falls had settled around 12,000 cfs, but they still dazzled. If you missed the show in the spring, water managers are again upping the water that will tumble over the Niagara of the West.
- Female Congressional Candidate Ends Run After She Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment
- CHART: How The New Version Of The Republican Tax Bill Would Affect You
- Final Version Of GOP Tax Bill Cuts Corporate Tax Rate To 21 Percent
- Chief Justice Roberts Sends Kozinski Inquiry To Another Judicial Council
- Haitians Are Turning Plastic Waste Into Valuable Fabric