Tuesday’s snowfall was just a preview of events to come. Another storm is moving into the Treasure Valley, which could disrupt traffic Thursday afternoon. National Weather Service Meteorologist Elizabeth Padian says there’s a warm front moving in from the Pacific Coast. “With the cold air that we had this morning and today trapped here in the Valley and the Snake River Plain, that’s going to allow that warm air from the warm front to override over that colder air, produce precipitation and it...
- Dylann Roof Jury Sees Images Of Church Mass Shooting Aftermath
- 'Lives Are At Risk,' Hillary Clinton Warns Over Fake News, 'Pizzagate'
- From Immigration To Infrastructure, Big-City Mayors Draw Up Wish List For Trump
- Slam Dunk: Michael Jordan Wins Trademark Dispute In China
- 'Your Kids Are Not An Experiment'; Surgeon General Says No Vaping For Young People