The U.S. Attorney in Boise, Wendy Olson, is leaving her post Saturday after seven years in the top position and two decades with the office. Just two days before stepping down, Matt Guilhem spoke to Olson, an Idaho native, not just about her long career, but about her roots in the Gem State. Wendy Olson's last day on the job is February 25 . She'll be going into private practice at a Boise law firm. For more local news, follow the KBSX newsroom on Twitter @ KBSX915 Copyright 2017 Boise State...
- 2017 Oscars: Follow Along As The Winners Are Announced
- Seven Fun Facts About 'Arab Idol'
- 2017 Oscars: Nominations For Documentary Category Upends Genre
- Decades Later, Translation Of Jewish Text Will Open Zohar's Gates To English Speakers
- Fearing Climate Change Policy Under Trump, STEM Group Works To Get Scientists Elected