A famed sculptor who calls Florence, Italy home finishes up a two-week course he’s teaching students in Boise State’s Fine Arts program today. A trip to his workshop is like a trip back in time. Besides the constant clacking of chisels against blocks of imported Carrara marble, one of the most striking things about stepping into the back sculpture studio at the Ben Victor Gallery on campus is the dust. Little chips of rock and dust fly from each student’s block as they turn white stone into...
- Reporter: Blast Hit Arena Full Of Young Girls At U.S. Pop Star's Concert
- At Least 19 Killed, 50 Injured In Incident At Pop Concert In England
- President Trump's Budget Proposal Calls For Deep Cuts To Education
- White House To Release 'Taxpayer First' Budget Plan, With Cuts To Safety Nets
- Report: Trump Asked Intel Heads To Push Back On FBI Russia Probe