Olinka Vistica and Drazen Grubisic came up with the idea that became the Museum of Broken Relationships (MoBR) while they were breaking up more than a decade ago. Because of it they now spend more time together than they did when they were a couple. It started as an exhibit at an art show in their native Croatia. They solicited mementos of failed relationships and asked people to write descriptions of the object and the relationship. The two say it was hugely popular from the very beginning....
- Super Bowl 50: A Live-Blog, In Haiku
- A Tale Of Twin Brothers: Poland's Mourned Leader And Lonely Mastermind
- A Year On, Did NFL Anti-Domestic Violence Efforts Work?
- In Pictures: The Taiwan Earthquake And Rescue Operations
- Professor Who Said Christians, Muslims Share A God Is Leaving Christian College