There’s a cultural and economic collision occurring in southern Idaho. On one side, the anti-immigrant sentiment has expanded, fueled by conservative talk radio and the rhetoric of the Trump administration. On the other side, the dairy industry – long quiet – is speaking out about their reliance on a foreign-born labor force. And the prospect of a new contract for the county jail has both sides agitated.
- An Accident On The Moon, Young Lawyers To The Rescue
- Study Suggests Neanderthals Enjoyed Long Childhoods
- Major League Baseball Teams Look To Add Extra Netting After Yankee Stadium Accident
- It Got A Little Batty At A Salt Lake City High School When Winged Visitors Arrived
- Sen. Maggie Hassan Talks On The Future Of Health Care