Many agree the immigration system is broken, and there’s a national debate on how best to fix it. This debate is sometimes based on emotions, not on data. But a new study released Tuesday is taking a closer look at the numbers. Asmaa Albukaie was Boise’s first refugee from Syria, arriving in late 2014. " For me as a refugee, I came searching for safety and peace," Albukaie says. She found that. She also found work. O f course, refugees are only a small part of the immigrant story. A survey...
- Lawsuit Accuses Milwaukee Police Of Abusive Stop And Frisk Practices
- Trump Administration Rescinds Obama Rule On Transgender Students' Bathroom Use
- After Slavery, Searching For Loved Ones In Wanted Ads
- Protesters Leave Dakota Access Pipeline Area; Some Stay And Are Arrested
- What's New In Those DHS Memos On Immigration Enforcement?