On Friday, Boise State University released a survey that examined the attitudes of Idahoans on key policy issues. The second-annual survey included views from 1,000 Idahoans. Boise State political science professor Justin Vaughn directed the research team for the survey. Vaughn says they were careful to poll people from different parts of the state, evenly polling both cell and landline phone users. Although much of the results were comparable to last year’s findings , healthcare has...
- Trump Will Be Sworn In With Same Bible As Lincoln And Obama
- Trump and China: Intentionally Provocative Or Unprepared?
- Putin Accuses Obama Administration Of Trying To Undermine Trump's Legitimacy
- From Twitter To Treatment Guidelines, Industry Influence Permeates Medicine
- Brexit: Theresa May Lays Out Her Plan For A Sharp Break With The EU