Many agree the immigration system is broken, and there’s a national debate on how best to fix it. This debate is sometimes based on emotions, not on data. But a new study released Tuesday is taking a closer look at the numbers. Asmaa Albukaie was Boise’s first refugee from Syria, arriving in late 2014. " For me as a refugee, I came searching for safety and peace," Albukaie says. She found that. She also found work. O f course, refugees are only a small part of the immigrant story. A survey...
- Citing 'Racial Stereotype,' Supreme Court Says Texas Inmate Can Appeal Death Sentence
- Journalist: Trump Is 'Openly Dismissive' Of The Intelligence World
- Low-Income PoCs Still Don't Trust The Police, But Would Work With Them
- Judge Rules Texas Can't Cut Off Medicaid Funds To Planned Parenthood — For Now
- Astronomers Find 7 Earth-Size Planets Around A Nearby Star