Ketchum’s water ordinance was put into effect in 1992. To city Public Water Works director Robyn Mattison, the decades-old law shows just how dedicated the city is to water conservation. The ordinance bars daytime watering, the idea being that overnight watering when temperatures are cooler is more efficient. Mattison says homeowners are used to the restriction and in the three years she’s been in the position – she hasn’t heard many complaints. “We have a lot of landscape companies and they...
- Michelle Obama: I Want A President 'Who Is Worthy Of My Girls' Promise'
- At Least 19 Killed In Knifing Attack At Facility For Disabled Near Tokyo
- READ: Michelle Obama's Speech At 2016 Democratic National Convention
- Union Leaders Contend Clinton, Not Trump, Is True Champion Of The Middle Class
- READ: Bernie Sanders' Speech At The Democratic Convention