After 41 days, an armed occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge came to a conclusion Thursday morning. The four remaining militants at the refuge surrendered to federal authorities.Around 9 a.m. Thursday, law enforcement escorted the Rev. Franklin Graham and Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore from the roadblock outside the refuge to the refuge headquarters. Fiore and Graham then spent about two hours in negotiations with the occupiers.Husband and wife Sean and Sandy Anderson ...
- As The Water Crisis Continues, Flint's Superintendent Looks Forward
- As Questions Swirl, Italy Mourns Death Of Italian Student In Cairo
- In Iran, A Poet's 700-Year-Old Verses Still Set Hearts Aflame
- Detainee Interrogation Chief: Waterboarding Doesn't Work
- Sanders Favors A 'Speculation Tax' On Big Wall Street Firms. What Is That?