If you’ve filed your state tax return, the Tax Commission says it may need more information before they can send you a refund. That’s due in part to concerns over identity theft and fraud. The Idaho State Tax Commission says it checks all tax returns for fraud and accuracy. For some, that means getting a letter from the Commission asking you to prove you’re you. The Commission is sending out identity verification letters that ask taxpayers to either take a short online quiz or provide...
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Extends His Block On Trump Travel Ban
- In U.S. Restaurants, Bars And Food Trucks, 'Modern Slavery' Persists
- #BlackWomenAtWork: Women Speak Out After Criticism Of Journalist, Congresswoman
- Felony Charges For U.S. Diplomat Over Alleged Contacts With Chinese Agents
- Cristiano Ronaldo's New Bronze Bust Is Turning Heads