The U.S. Attorney in Boise, Wendy Olson, is leaving her post Saturday after seven years in the top position and two decades with the office. Just two days before stepping down, Matt Guilhem spoke to Olson, an Idaho native, not just about her long career, but about her roots in the Gem State. Wendy Olson's last day on the job is February 25 . She'll be going into private practice at a Boise law firm. For more local news, follow the KBSX newsroom on Twitter @ KBSX915 Copyright 2017 Boise State...
- In Response To Rising Biased Rhetoric, Muslims Run For Office
- Hey, Students: 5 Things That Are Wrong With Your Cover Letter
- How The Media Are Using Encryption Tools To Collect Anonymous Tips
- A Medicine That Blunts The Buzz Of Alcohol Can Help Drinkers Cut Back
- Headstones Vandalized At Jewish Cemetery In Philadelphia