Boise State Public Radio and Idaho Education News are partnering to produce a week-long series on how the March 14 statewide school elections affect students, communities and taxpayers. In the first installment of our series, Financing the Future: School Bonds And Levies, we look at two elementary schools in the Boise district that will be demolished and built anew with funds from the $172.5 million bond, should it pass. Six elementary schools in total are slated to be demolished and rebuilt...
- What We Know About The Trump, House GOP Tax Plans So Far
- Trump To Lay Out Plans For 'Renewal Of The American Spirit' In Joint Address
- With Climate Change, California Is Likely To See More Extreme Flooding
- Trump's 'America First' Agenda Marks Sharp Break In U.S. Economic Policy
- Political Outsider Emmanuel Macron Campaigns To 'Make France Daring Again'