If you live here in Idaho, it’s hard to miss stories about Monday’s upcoming eclipse of the sun. For several months, we’ve been visiting the towns and cities along the path of totality. Here we check-in with officials in Stanley, who are concerned about the crowds expected this weekend.
- Kyle Quinn Hid At A Friend's House After Being Misidentified On Twitter As A Racist
- As Rain Keeps Falling, Sierra Leone Scrambles To Find Mudslide Survivors
- Bannon, Unplugged: White House Strategist Pushes Trade Agenda, Undercuts Colleagues
- At Least 2 People Dead After Van Strikes Crowd In Barcelona, Police Say
- Found: 1-Carrot Diamond Ring