The deadline to file your taxes is just a couple of weeks away. (The date has been moved to Tuesday, April 18 this year because of Emancipation Day.) In Idaho, residents will file both state and federal income taxes. The Gem State has had this kind of tax since 1931. But if you were hoping for some income tax relief on the state level you’ll have to wait at least another year. Despite attempts to pass a law that would lower Idaho income taxes, the recently-adjourned state legislature was...
- After Syria Gas Attack, World Awaits What Kind of Leader Trump Will Be
- Kansas City Voters Approve $25 Fine In Easing Of Marijuana Law
- Do U.S. Troops Risk Brain Injury When They Fire Heavy Weapons?
- Judges Take Up Big Soda's Suit To Abolish Philadelphia's Sugar Tax
- Teachers, Lawyers And Others Worry About The Fate Of Student Debt Forgiveness