As the weather turns toward summer, bee colonies in Idaho are starting to expand. Every year, old colonies split away from the hive and go looking for a new home. It’s called Honey Bee Swarming and it happens from March through August. Mark Davis says this year’s swarming is getting a late start, because of all the wet weather. Known as Treasure Valley’s “Bee Man,” Davis is the founder of the nonprofit, family-based Treasure Valley Bee Rescue , a group that will relocate swarms rather than...
- Watch Live: White House Briefing Amid Reports Of Staff Changes, Russia Developments
- Officer Who Killed Tamir Rice Fired For Rule Violations On Job Application
- After Stabbing, Portland's Mayor Wants 2 Right-Wing Demonstrations Canceled
- Sen. Al Franken On Comedy, Trump And The 'Curdling' Of Washington
- Opinion: My First-Nations Identity Feels More Like An Absence