Like any adventure centering on fried food, this one starts at a posh restaurant in Boise where the head chef has twice been nominated for a James Beard Award , commonly referred to as the “Oscar of cooking.” I’m sitting at State and Lemp with two fellow finger steak neophytes who are also skilled cooks. We go around the table and discover none of us are from Idaho. I got here under a year ago from California. Sitting next to me at the big communal table in the restaurant is head chef Kris...
- Texas Teachers Give Student 'Most Likely To Become A Terrorist' Award
- Denis Johnson, Author Who Wrote Of The 'Painfully Beautiful,' Dies At 67
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton Delivers Commencement Speech At Wellesley College
- In Southern India, The Spirit Of Ramadan Is Served In A Bowl Of Porridge
- Cavs Beat Celtics As LeBron James Tops NBA's All-Time Playoff Scoring List