Tuesday, the U.S. Senate narrowly approved a motion to proceed with GOP health care legislation. Idaho’s two senators voted in favor of the motion. Sen. Mike Crapo and Sen. Jim Risch both voted in favor of the motion, which required a tie-breaking vote from Vice President Mike Pence to proceed. The vote fell along party lines, but two Republican senators dissented. In a statement, Crapo said, “Over the coming days, the Senate will consider a number of ideas and amendments. I will be active in...
- Palestinians Cheer Israel's Removal Of Security Measures At Historic Mosque
- Mon Dieu! Burgundy Snails Aren't French Anymore
- From Skyhook To STEM: Kareem Abdul Jabbar Brings The Science
- States Have Already Tried Versions Of 'Skinny Repeal.' It Didn't Go Well
- 5 Unanswered Questions About Trump's 'Ban' On Transgender Troops