Dust devils, those updrafts of rotating air you see in parking lots or in the desert, have been studied by scientists since the mid-19 th century. But the science has seen a resurgence since the 1970’s when humans started sending spacecraft to Mars, where dust devils have been found in abundance. Scientists hope to learn more about the devils on the red planet by looking closer at the phenomenon here.
- What To Do When Facing A Floating Ball Of Fire Ants
- In 'Spirit Of Parity,' U.S. Orders Russia To Close Consulate, 2 Annexes
- 5 Cleared, 2 Convicted In Bhutto Murder Case, But 1 Major Suspect Still At Large
- An 'Army Of People' Helps Houston Cancer Patients Get Treatment
- China Has Set Oct. 18 For Its Communist Party Congress. Here's What To Expect