There’s a cultural and economic collision occurring in southern Idaho. On one side, the anti-immigrant sentiment has expanded, fueled by conservative talk radio and the rhetoric of the Trump administration. On the other side, the dairy industry – long quiet – is speaking out about their reliance on a foreign-born labor force. And the prospect of a new contract for the county jail has both sides agitated.
- Hurricane Maria Leaves Puerto Rico Without Power, Hits Dominican Republic
- Here's What You Need To Know About Germany's Election
- At Duke University, A Bizarre Tour Through American History And Palates
- Oklahoma City Police Fatally Shoot Deaf Man Despite Yells Of 'He Can't Hear You'
- Equifax Breach Puts Credit Bureaus' Oversight In Question