There’s a cultural and economic collision occurring in southern Idaho. On one side, the anti-immigrant sentiment has expanded, fueled by conservative talk radio and the rhetoric of the Trump administration. On the other side, the dairy industry – long quiet – is speaking out about their reliance on a foreign-born labor force. And the prospect of a new contract for the county jail has both sides agitated.
- Frustrations Mount At Miami Airport As Passengers To Puerto Rico Wait And Worry
- 5 Americans Talk About How A Health Law Overhaul Would Affect Them
- 'Imminent' Dam Failure Threatens Thousands In Puerto Rico
- 'Screaming Eagle Of Soul' Charles Bradley Dies At 68
- Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation