Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was captured and held by the Taliban for five years after walking away from his post in Afghanistan, pleaded guilty Monday to desertion and misbehavior-before-the-enemy charges that could put him behind bars for the rest of his life.
- How The NRA Uses Its Political Clout: An Early Lesson In Oklahoma
- If You Want An IUD, Take Note Of Trump's New Birth Control Policy
- Why World Hunger Isn't Going Away As Fast As We'd Hoped
- Denver Failed To Land Boeing. Now It's Using Lifestyle To Woo Amazon
- In Speech, Sen. McCain Decries 'Half-Baked Spurious Nationalism'