The judge deciding Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's punishment said Monday he is concerned that President Donald Trump's comments about the case could impact the public's perception of the military justice system.
- CRISPR Bacon: Chinese Scientists Create Genetically Modified Low-Fat Pigs
- Tillerson Affirms Afghanistan Commitments In Unannounced Visit
- 'I Can't Breathe' Examines Modern Policing And The Life And Death Of Eric Garner
- Megyn Kelly Blasts O'Reilly, Says Silencing Of Women 'Has To Stop'
- Trump's Comments Under Consideration During Bergdahl Sentencing Hearing