The cost of the traditional Thanksgiving meal is down. Food prices are at the lowest level in five years. Let’s start with the turkey. The cost of a bird this year is down 2 cents per pound, making for a going rate of about $1.40 per pound. According to the American Farm Bureau , the cost of a big, beautiful 16-pound turkey is $22.38.
- Zimbabwe Swears In A New President, In The First Transfer Of Power Since Independence
- Less Waste, More Taste: A Master Chef Reimagines Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Mosque Attack In Egypt's Sinai Kills At Least 235
- To Save Water, Should You Wash Your Hands Of Hand Washing Dishes?
- Oscar Pistorius' Sentence More Than Doubled