Jeff Anderson, the Director of the Idaho State Liquor Division sums up this story in one short sentence: “It’s just terribly complicated and the beverage alcohol laws have been kind of kluged together over decades,” Anderson says.
- 'Stop Acting Like Pouty Children': Shutdown Messages For Washington
- In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Make Strides
- Nursing Home Recreates Communist East Germany For Dementia Patients
- U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Will Open By End Of 2019, Pence Says In Israel
- Catalonia's Puigdemont Is Put Forth For President, Despite New Calls For Arrest