An Idaho Senate panel voted to retain all references to man-made climate change in proposed science standards for K-12 education, which could end a three-year fight over the rules.
- Seychelles Finds A Novel Way To Swap Its Debt For Marine Protections
- FDA Finds Hazards Lurking In Parsley, Cilantro, Guacamole
- How 1 Tweet From Kylie Jenner Caused Snap, Inc. To Lose $1 Billion
- Teachers Across The Country Are Thinking About Active Shooter Situations
- Trump Warns About Complacency In 2018 Midterms At CPAC