On May 15, Idaho voters will pare down crowded fields for one of the state's most consequential elections in recent years. Gov. Butch Otter is stepping down after serving 12 years in that office, leaving a crowded field of candidates vying to replace him.
When news broke of the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Eastern Oregon, documentarian David Byars knew he had to go there with a camera. The result was 'No Man's Land,' a chronicle of the 40-day occupation by public land advocates who saw federal land policies as an infringement on their liberty.
- Top Stories: N.Y. Attorney General Accused Of Abuse; Farm Bill May Affect ACA
- Sun Zhengcai, Once A Rising Star In China, Gets Life Sentence On Bribery Charges
- More Than Just A Job: Stories Of Teachers Who Deserve An A+
- The U.S. Voting System Remains Vulnerable 6 Months Before Election Day. What Now?
- Farm Bill Could Undo Part Of The Affordable Care Act