On May 15, Idaho voters will pare down crowded fields for one of the state's most consequential elections in recent years. Gov. Butch Otter is stepping down after serving 12 years in that office, leaving a crowded field of candidates vying to replace him.
A recent report from Wallethub found Idaho to be ranked the worst state in the nation to be a working mom. Metrics including quality, cost and availability of child care, school quality, number of pediatricians and gender pay gap found the Gem State dead last; Vermont ranked first.
- Democratic Rep. Brad Sherman Discusses Trump's Decision To Leave Iran Nuclear Deal
- Record Heat In The Gulf Fueled Hurricane Harvey's Deluge
- U.S. Embassy In Tel Aviv Prepares A Monday Move To Jerusalem
- Ford Truck Production Stops As Company Scrambles To Find Another Part Supplier
- Chinese Robocalls Bombarding The U.S. Are Part Of An International Phone Scam