When China put a ban on plastics at the beginning of the year, it sent shockwaves through the global recycling market. Cities across Idaho and the country have been struggling to find a new use for their recycled material.
Gemma Gaudette discusses the week's events with a roundtable of Idaho journalists including Kimberlee Kruesi of the Associated Press-Idaho , Bill Manny, community engagement editor with the Idaho Statesman and Betsy Russell of the Idaho Press-Tribune .
- Top Stories: Trump Wants FBI Probe Of Alleged Informant; Venezuelan Elections
- Stacey Vs. Stacey: The Democratic Fight For Governor In Georgia
- Election Night Shakeup: Here Come The New 'Exit' Polls
- Is Sleeping With Your Baby As Dangerous As Doctors Say?
- Venezuela's Maduro Wins Boycotted Elections Amid Charges Of Fraud