When is the last time you’ve had a clear view of the Milky Way? Chances are you’re among the 99 percent of Americans who can’t see all that much of the night sky from where you live.
Last week, stakeholders in the state's mental healthcare community met to develop a collaboration to better serve Idahoans and encourage investment in treatment for addiction. Idaho Behavioral Health Alliance coordinator Ceci Thunes joins Idaho Matters to talk about those efforts.
- Trump Asks For $200 Billion More In Tariffs To Impose On China
- Summer Melt: Why Aren't Students Showing Up For College?
- After An Overdose, Patients Aren't Getting Treatments That Could Prevent The Next One
- How The Opioid Crisis Is Depressing America's Labor Force
- The Science Behind South Korea's Race-Based World Cup Strategy