As luck would have it, many of the small towns scattered across Idaho in the path of totality for this Monday’s solar eclipse are only accessible by small, two-lane roads. We’ve got some tips for those driving to watch day turn to night.
- Man Goes On Stabbing Rampage In Russia, Wounds 7
- President Trump To Skip Kennedy Center Honors, Highlighting Rift With Artists
- Boston Right-Wing 'Free Speech' Rally Dwarfed By Counterprotesters
- Duke University Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Spanish Authorities Continue Hunt For Suspects In Barcelona Attacks