In the latest twist over legal fireworks, an opinion from the Idaho Attorney General's office says aerial fireworks can only be sold to someone with a permit for a public display or event. The controversy over sales of bottle rockets and Roman candles heated up after last year’s Table Rock Fire in the Boise Foothills. In Idaho, “safe and sane” fireworks, which don’t launch into the air, are legal for purchase. Aerial fireworks, like bottle rockets, were illegal to set off in the state, but...
- Australian Police Bring Sexual Assault Charges Against Catholic Cardinal
- FBI Agent Is Indicted On Charges Of Lying About Fatal Oregon Refuge Shooting
- Boaty McBoatface Makes Its Triumphant Return, Hauling 'Unprecedented Data'
- After Abuse Scandal, USA Gymnastics Says It Will Take Steps To Protect Athletes
- Federal Appeals Court Paves Way For Ohio To Resume Lethal Injections