If you’ve filed your state tax return, the Tax Commission says it may need more information before they can send you a refund. That’s due in part to concerns over identity theft and fraud. The Idaho State Tax Commission says it checks all tax returns for fraud and accuracy. For some, that means getting a letter from the Commission asking you to prove you’re you. The Commission is sending out identity verification letters that ask taxpayers to either take a short online quiz or provide...
- Cristiano Ronaldo's New Bronze Bust Is Turning Heads
- Hungarian Legislation Threatens American University In Budapest
- Chinese President Xi Jinping To Meet With President Trump In Florida
- Climate-Friendly Coal Technology Works But Is Proving Difficult To Scale Up
- Ivanka Trump To Be An Official White House Employee Covered By Ethics Rules