Idaho is one of five states that doesn’t fund preschool. Most other states require their school districts to provide pre-kindergarten, or pre-K. Now education officials are reviewing the results of a test study that measures the impact of preschool in one Boise neighborhood.
- Prisoners Face Uncertainty As Number Of Halfway Houses Are Cut
- Need Hurricane Aid? In One Texas City, If You Boycott Israel, You May Be Out Of Luck
- Reporter Pulls Blanket Off Cozy Ties Between Mattress Companies And Reviewers
- Legal Case Weighs Whether Mexican Girl In U.S. Illegally Should Have Access To Abortion
- Russian Magazine Says 'Trolls' Used Social Media To Disrupt U.S. Election