Each year the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asks high schoolers about their risky behavior - anything from drug use to bringing weapons to school. For at least for one behavior our region’s youth has a high score.
We assemble our team of Idaho journalists to discuss the week's events in Boise, the Treasure Valley and beyond. This week we have Bill Manny of the Idaho Statesman , Betsy Russell of the Idaho Press and Kimberlee Kruesi of the Associated Press joining host Tom Michael.
- Katie Arrington, S.C. Republican Who Beat Mark Sanford, Is Badly Injured In Car Crash
- U.S. And South Korea Agree To Suspend Upcoming Military Exercises Indefinitely
- Analysis Finds Geographic Overlap In Opioid Use And Trump Support In 2016
- A Global Guide For Leery Travelers
- Gaming Addiction Disorder; White House Pitches Big Changes For Education Department