Idaho is one of five states that doesn’t fund preschool. Most other states require their school districts to provide pre-kindergarten, or pre-K. Now education officials are reviewing the results of a test study that measures the impact of preschool in one Boise neighborhood.
- Iowa Tries A New Domestic Violence Intervention: Mindfulness
- One Of New Zealand's Best Sailors Aims For Triple Crown In Round-The-World Race
- Trump Teases, Threatens And Dodges With 'We'll See What Happens'
- 'Impossible To Save': Scientists Are Watching China's Glaciers Disappear
- DeVos Is Sued By 17 States; Richard Spencer And Colleges; Race and Student Loans