The Trump administration has proposed an 11 percent decrease in funding for the Interior Department. If approved by Congress, the Interior Department would receive $11.7 billion for fiscal year 2018. That’s more than the president had originally outlined in an earlier budget draft, but still would be a hit to department funding. One of the areas that would be scaled back is public land acquisitions. Budget drafters described the program as a lower priority than using the money to maintain...
- Everest Death Toll Rises To 10 This Season After 4 More Climbers Found Dead
- Here's What Betsy DeVos Said Today On Capitol Hill
- Hot Tip On Old Heist Could Be Worth $10 Million, Gardner Museum Says
- After Botched Raid, Philippines Tries To Reclaim A City Under Siege
- Fitness Trackers: Good at Measuring Heart Rate, Not So Good At Measuring Calories