With up to a million people predicted to come to Idaho to watch the solar eclipse on August 21, the sky is big business. While day turning to night is rare to see, the night sky is a spectacle unto itself.
- Hope Hicks Named Interim White House Communications Director
- Quoting Mandela, Obama's Tweet After Charlottesville Is The Most-Liked Ever
- UNICEF Picks YouTube Star As Ambassador
- Here's What You Need To Know About The Total Solar Eclipse
- Fact Check: 'Whatabout' Those Other Historical Figures? Trump's Question Answered