The city of Twin Falls and Clif Bar Tuesday celebrate the opening of a new plant that will bake all flavors of the company’s signature energy bars and a line of kid’s bars. The plant is nearly 300,000 square feet and employs more than 200 people with about 60 more to be added early next year. The lowest wage is $15 an hour. The Twin Falls area has seen huge growth in the food manufacturing industry in recent years. But Clif Bar plant general manager Dale Ducommun says the main reasons his...
- Why California's New Farmworker Overtime Bill May Not Mean Bigger Paychecks
- In Philadelphia, Neighbors Learn How To Keep Shooting Victims Alive
- Islamic State Says One Of Its Senior Leaders Has Been Killed
- #IfAfricaWasASchool, Who Would Be The Nerd? Jock? Most Popular?
- Jollof Rice: West Africans Dish It Up With A Hefty Serving Of Smack Talk