Twin Falls’ refugee program brings together students from diverse backgrounds. It does the same with teachers. The district’s co-teaching model groups “the content police and the language police,” said Kimberly Allen, an instructional coach at Twin Falls’ Canyon Ridge High School. A subject expert — such as a math teacher — works alongside a colleague who specializes in working with English language learners. “We’ve jokingly called them arranged marriages,” said Allen. In a district where...
- Wreckage Of Capt. Cook's HMS Endeavor May Be In Rhode Island Port
- Lupita Nyong'o's Met Gala Hair Is An Homage To Africa, Not Whoville
- 'Little Messi' And His Family Say Threats Forced Them To Flee Afghanistan
- From Police To Courts, Corruption Seen Rising In Middle East
- Marines Investigating Possible Mistaken Identity In Iwo Jima Flag-Raising Photo