One Meridian high school student will be spending Memorial Day researching a World War II soldier from Idaho. He’s looking for help from the community to remember a soldier who died in Normandy. Josh White is a sophomore at Renaissance High School. He and his teacher Janelle Gilson are taking part in a national program designed to teach students about World War II. White is researching the life of Army Technician Fourth Grade Ray O. Coffey. He’s learned a few things from census and military...
- Museum Finds Piece Of WWII History For Sale On EBay
- More Than 700 Migrants Feared Dead In Three Separate Mediterranean Shipwrecks
- Gorilla Killed To Save Boy At Cincinnati Zoo
- Is Primary Rivalry Making The Democratic Party Stronger Like It Did In 2008?
- Libertarian Party Set To Pick Its Presidential Candidate