After 41 days, an armed occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge came to a conclusion Thursday morning. The four remaining militants at the refuge surrendered to federal authorities.Around 9 a.m. Thursday, law enforcement escorted the Rev. Franklin Graham and Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore from the roadblock outside the refuge to the refuge headquarters. Fiore and Graham then spent about two hours in negotiations with the occupiers.Husband and wife Sean and Sandy Anderson...
- Al-Shabab Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Somali Jet Last Week
- Florida Says Its Fruits, Vegetables Are Safe From Invasive Fruit Fly
- A Symphony's Big Challenge: Lift A Tough School Through Music
- Peace Corps Volunteer Values Staying Active In Old Age
- WATCH: Massive Gas Leak At Porter Ranch Slows To A Stop