Tuesday’s snowfall was just a preview of events to come. Another storm is moving into the Treasure Valley, which could disrupt traffic Thursday afternoon. National Weather Service Meteorologist Elizabeth Padian says there’s a warm front moving in from the Pacific Coast. “With the cold air that we had this morning and today trapped here in the Valley and the Snake River Plain, that’s going to allow that warm air from the warm front to override over that colder air, produce precipitation and it...
- Far-Right Dutch Politician Found Guilty Of Hate Speech But Will Not Be Penalized
- More Than 1,000 Russian Athletes Took Part In Doping Conspiracy, Report Says
- Anti-Islam Dutch Politician Found Guilty Of Inciting Discrimination
- Adding A Funny Form Of Carbon To Silly Putty Creates A Heart Monitor
- First Ladies Often Forge Food Trends, But Melania's Menu Is A Mystery