Boise State Public Radio and Idaho Education News are partnering to produce a week-long series on how the March 14 statewide school elections affect students, communities and taxpayers. In the first installment of our series, Financing the Future: School Bonds And Levies, we look at two elementary schools in the Boise district that will be demolished and built anew with funds from the $172.5 million bond, should it pass. Six elementary schools in total are slated to be demolished and rebuilt...
- Repeal Of Anti-Corruption Rule May Hurt National Security, Critics Warn
- No Jail Time For 19-Year-Old In Idaho Coat-Hanger Assault Case
- Justice Department Reverses Position On Texas Voter ID Law Case
- PHOTOS: Wild Weather In Chile Leaves Millions Without Access To Running Water
- Bush Weighs In On Trump Presidency, Calling Press 'Indispensable To Democracy'