State and federal officials in Boise announced Friday that two Adams County Sheriff's deputies involved in the shooting death of a rancher last year near Council will not face charges. Both Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden and U.S. Attorney Wendy Olsen say they will not charge deputies Cody Roland and Brian Wood in Jack Yantis' November 1 death along Highway 95. Wasden's office has spent four months reviewing information provided after an Idaho State Police investigation. Wasden...
- 5 Takeaways From The Democratic National Convention
- County Sheriff: Hot Air Balloon Crashes In Central Texas, No Apparent Survivors
- Pitching A 'Clintonville' Protest During The Democratic Convention
- Come Together (Or Not): Music At The Democratic National Convention
- It's Official: Obama's Presidential Library Will Be In Chicago's Jackson Park