Each year the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asks high schoolers about their risky behavior - anything from drug use to bringing weapons to school. For at least for one behavior our region’s youth has a high score.
We assemble our team of Idaho journalists to discuss the week's events in Boise, the Treasure Valley and beyond. This week we have Bill Manny of the Idaho Statesman , Betsy Russell of the Idaho Press and Kimberlee Kruesi of the Associated Press joining host Tom Michael.
- Talks Between South Sudan Leaders Find No Appetite For Concessions
- 3 Charts That Show What's Actually Happening Along The Southern Border
- FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime
- Crying Toddler On Widely Shared 'Time' Cover Was Not Separated From Mother
- Fearing Deportation, Some Immigrants Opt Out Of Health Benefits For Their Kids