Anti-abortion rhetoric is intensifying ahead of midterm elections as a rush of officials in Republican-dominant states push legislation that would punish both doctors and patients, even though such laws are likely unconstitutional.
- 'It's A Very Different World Now,' Says Outgoing Human Rights Commissioner
- Lance Armstrong To Pay U.S. Government $5 Million To Settle Fraud Claims
- E.Coli Outbreak Linked To Romaine Lettuce Spreads To 16 States
- Used Cars Full Of Used Electronics Set Sail For Nigeria
- A Lesson In How To Overcome Implicit Bias