The cost of the traditional Thanksgiving meal is down. Food prices are at the lowest level in five years. Let’s start with the turkey. The cost of a bird this year is down 2 cents per pound, making for a going rate of about $1.40 per pound. According to the American Farm Bureau , the cost of a big, beautiful 16-pound turkey is $22.38.
- Trump Organization Cuts Ties To Controversial SoHo Hotel
- Video Shows North Korean Soldier's Dramatic Sprint Across Border
- Remembering The 'Monstrous' Legacy Of Ratko Mladic
- Secretary Of State Tillerson Considering Action In Response To Rohingya Attacks
- Local Opposition To The American Presence In Okinawa Is Growing