When is the last time you’ve had a clear view of the Milky Way? Chances are you’re among the 99 percent of Americans who can’t see all that much of the night sky from where you live.
The City of Boise signed a resolution condemning the practice of seperating children from parents and housing them in detention center. Mayor Dave Bieter and a unanimous city council signed the resolution. Council president Lauren McLean talks about the city's reputation as one welcoming to immigrants and refugees.
- Trump Executive Order On Family Separation: What's It Does And Doesn't Do
- MIT Clears Junot Diaz Of Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- In The Stands And On The Sidelines, The World Comes To the World Cup
- Hungary Passes 'Stop Soros' Laws, Bans Aid To Undocumented Immigrants
- 'We Want No Part Of It': Airlines Say Flights Are Not For Separating Families