Eleven Tibetan Monks will be spending this week in Caldwell at the invitation of the College of Idaho and the nonprofit Caldwell Fine Arts. These monks are from a monastery in India that has a satellite campus of sorts in Georgia. The monastery’s founders fled Tibet after the Chinese government took over the area in the 1950s and its monks follow the Dalai Lama. The monks will spend much of the week creating an intricate sand picture called a mandala. Caldwell Fine Arts director Alison...
- Live Fact Check: Trump And Clinton Debate For The First Time
- Clinton And Trump Clash In Tense First Presidential Debate
- Accused Washington State Mall Gunman Confesses To Killing 5 People
- Walking Fends Off Disability, And It's Not Too Late To Start
- Wells Fargo's Unauthorized Accounts Likely Hurt Customers' Credit Scores