Idaho continues to try and keep invasive mussels out of its waterways with a new agreement with Utah. Idaho has been trying to keep quagga and zebra mussels out of lakes and reservoirs since 2009. The state operates inspection stations along its borders to track down boats that may be contaminated with the invasive species and keep them out of Idaho waters. But Bear Lake straddles the southeastern boarder of the state with Utah. So the Idaho State Department of Agriculture has teamed up with...
- John McCain Set To Make A Dramatic Return Amid Political Storm
- Does Your Family's Century-Old Pyrex Still Rule The Kitchen?
- Does It Matter If Trump Jr., Manafort Are Under Oath When They Talk To Congress?
- What Are The Planet's Real 'Talking' Chimps And Gorillas Saying?
- Alabama Woman Stuck In NYC Traffic In 1902 Invented The Windshield Wiper