About a dozen teenagers are helping set up a stage in a burrito shop in downtown Boise. (The salsa bar is stage right.) Some are stringing decorations from the ceiling and walls, in preparation for the slew of bands they'll host during Treefort Music Fest. Gus Marsden is helping run this new venue as a leader of the festival's all-ages volunteer team. “We’re converting it into a venue for Treefort while Pollo Rey transitions out of the space," says the 16-year-old. "So after Treefort’s done...
- In A First, Germany Deports Native-Born Terrorism Suspects
- Love Canned Tuna? More Grocers Want To Make Sure It Was Caught Responsibly
- You Probably Believe Some Learning Myths: Take Our Quiz To Find Out
- Q: Could U.S. Prosecute Reporters For Classified Scoops? A: Maybe
- Gorsuch Hearing For Top Court Lacks The High Drama Of Those In Recent Past