On Friday, Boise State University released a survey that examined the attitudes of Idahoans on key policy issues. The second-annual survey included views from 1,000 Idahoans. Boise State political science professor Justin Vaughn directed the research team for the survey. Vaughn says they were careful to poll people from different parts of the state, evenly polling both cell and landline phone users. Although much of the results were comparable to last year’s findings , healthcare has...
- Trump Pick To Head Interior Department Says Climate Change Is Not A Hoax
- 18 Million People Could Lose Insurance In First Year After Partial Obamacare Repeal
- Kenyan Politician Proposes Women Withhold Sex Until Men Register To Vote
- Gulf Between Richest And Poorest Is Wider Than Previously Thought, Oxfam Says
- Watch Live: Betsy DeVos' Secretary Of Education Confirmation Hearing