The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has increased the price of mortgages they will insure in 2017. This is the first time since 2009 that HUD has increased the amount for federally backed mortgages. Growing demand for housing in Idaho is a factor. For example, if you want to buy a house worth $275,000 in Boise, you may be eligible for a Federal Housing Administration 30-year fixed mortgage. That’s an increase of about two percent. In more expensive places like Blaine...
- Pipeline Protesters, Battered By Blizzard, Vow To Stay
- To Help The Poorest Of The Poor, First You Have To Find Them
- Legal Win For Marine Who Used Classified Information In An Email Warning
- When It Comes To Wealthy Leaders, World Abounds With Cautionary Tales
- Amazon To Open Convenience Store With No Lines