Boise officials have expressed concerns with federal maps that propose adding hundreds of acres to a flood plain in the city, which could increase the cost and difficulty of buying or developing nearby property. The city disagrees with the Federal Emergency Management Agency over maps predicting the contours of a 100-year flood between Lucky Peak Dam and the Snake River. A 100-year flood is an event FEMA predicts has a 1 percent chance of being equaled or exceeded in a single year, The Idaho...
- In Trump's First 100 Days, A Resistance Network Digs In
- Lawmakers Say It Appears Michael Flynn Acted Illegally In Taking Russian Payments
- El Tratado del Río Bravo añade una nueva complicación al muro fronterizo de Trump
- The Cocktail King Of Cuba: The Man Who Invented Hemingway's Favorite Daiquiri
- Dueling Shows Of Force As Tensions Ratchet Up On Korean Peninsula