The U.S. Attorney in Boise, Wendy Olson, is leaving her post Saturday after seven years in the top position and two decades with the office. Just two days before stepping down, Matt Guilhem spoke to Olson, an Idaho native, not just about her long career, but about her roots in the Gem State. Wendy Olson's last day on the job is February 25 . She'll be going into private practice at a Boise law firm. For more local news, follow the KBSX newsroom on Twitter @ KBSX915 Copyright 2017 Boise State...
- For Barcelona Activist Turned Mayor, The Anti-Corruption Goals Stay The Same
- Kuwait Celebration At Trump Hotel Raises Conflict Of Interest Questions
- Transgender Students, For-Profit Colleges And Changes To The SAT
- Black Muslims Face Double Jeopardy, Anxiety In The Heartland
- When You Love An Old Dog, Managing Care Can Be A Challenge