A group that wants to repeal laws exempting parents from child abuse prosecution is hard at work this summer. Bruce Wingate is the founder of Protect Idaho Kids, and says parents who deny medical treatment to their children because of their religions should be held to the same standard as all parents. The nonprofit has produced a series of videos making that case on local TV in Boise. Wingate hopes to get the spots on the air around the state in the next five months. “Then we will do a bigger...
- Fountains of Wayne's Chris Collingwood Returns With New Project 'Look Park'
- Health Officials Investigate Two Possible Cases Of Zika Virus Outbreak In Florida
- As VP Nominee, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine Hits The Campaign Trail With Hillary
- Sexism In Newsroom Culture Not Unique To Allegations Against Roger Ailes
- Models From Norman Rockwell's Paintings Reunite