Update on April 27, 2016: Valley County officials learned Wednesday that they will advance to the top eight in the America’s Best Communities competition. They’ll bring home $100,000 to begin implementing an economic development plan. In 11 months the contest sponsors Frontier Communications, DISH Network and the Weather Chanel will assess how well the eight communities are implementing their plans. They’ll then choose three winners who will receive $1 million, $2 million and $3 million....
- Hospital Destroyed In Deadly Aleppo Airstrike, Doctors Without Borders Says
- Trump Spins From Slapstick To Serious And Back Again
- How A Cheating Man Gave Rise To Nashville's Hot Chicken Craze
- Chinese Investors Left Reeling After Wealth Management Firm's Collapse
- Terrorism Fears And Travel Bans Shake Tourism In Turkey