It’s Navy Week in Boise, an event designed to bring the Navy to places that don’t have a port and don’t get a lot of contact with this segment of the Armed Forces. Every year since 2005, the Navy has picked a small number of cities for Navy Week. This year, fifteen cities have the honor, including Dayton, Des Moines and Boise. Sailors are in town to show off their skills. That includes sailors from the city’s namesake, the USS Boise. Los Angeles-class fast attack submarines, like the Boise,...
- Clinton: Trump Is 'Taking Hate Groups Mainstream'
- Investigation Into Private Prisons Reveals Crowding, Under-Staffing And Inmate Deaths
- Tribute: The Man Who Killed Smallpox
- Food World Rallies For Quake-Hit Amatrice, Home Of Famous Pasta Dish
- Discounts Aren't Enough to Halt Outrage At High EpiPen Prices