Home ownership in Idaho’s two most populous counties is getting less affordable. That’s according to a report released Thursday by real estate data company RealtyTrac. How affordable your home is has to do with the percentage of your income you have to spend on it. RealtyTrac says home prices are going up faster than income in Ada and Canyon Counties. So homes are getting less affordable. Between the second quarter of 2015 and the same time this year, RealtyTrac says median home prices...
- 'Game Of Thrones' Finale Sunday Caps A Season Of Satisfaction
- Inside A Secret Government Warehouse Prepped For Health Catastrophes
- Elizabeth Warren: From Professor To Pugilist
- Pope Francis: Church Should Apologize To Gays And Other Marginalized Groups
- Amid Violence At White Nationalist Rally In Sacramento, At Least 10 Hospitalized