Like any adventure centering on fried food, this one starts at a posh restaurant in Boise where the head chef has twice been nominated for a James Beard Award , commonly referred to as the “Oscar of cooking.” I’m sitting at State and Lemp with two fellow finger steak neophytes who are also skilled cooks. We go around the table and discover none of us are from Idaho. I got here under a year ago from California. Sitting next to me at the big communal table in the restaurant is head chef Kris...
- In Europe, World Leaders Try To Change Trump's Mind On Climate Change
- 'Praise The Lard': A Barbecue Legend Shows Us How To Master Smoked Chicken Wings
- 'I Was Shocked By Freedom': Defectors Reflect On Life In North Korea
- After 2016 Assault, A Coptic Christian Grandmother In Egypt Fights For Justice
- Monsoon-Triggered Mudslides, Floods In Sri Lanka Kill More Than 90 People