Northwest Nazarene University Political Scientist Steve Shaw is among those captivated by the presidential race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. But he thinks their campaign will have little, if any, effect on races for Senate, the U.S. House, the state Supreme Court or a constitutional amendment in Idaho. But he does think the outcome of the presidential race could have an effect on what many see as the biggest Idaho race in years – the 2018 governor’s contest. That race could...
- 'We Don't Even Expect You To Be Good': The Long-Suffering Cleveland Sports Fan
- After Hurricane Matthew, Town Wonders: Rebuild Or Relocate?
- Barbershop: Wrapping Up The Campaign, Wonder Woman And The NFL
- In Gettysburg, Trump Mixes Policy With Personal Attacks
- The Dueling Narratives In The Fight For Mosul