One Meridian high school student will be spending Memorial Day researching a World War II soldier from Idaho. He’s looking for help from the community to remember a soldier who died in Normandy. Josh White is a sophomore at Renaissance High School. He and his teacher Janelle Gilson are taking part in a national program designed to teach students about World War II. White is researching the life of Army Technician Fourth Grade Ray O. Coffey. He’s learned a few things from census and military...
- Farmers Wait, And Wait, For Guest Workers Amid H-2A Visa Delays
- Could Thinking Positively About Aging Be The Secret Of Health?
- Reporter's Notebook: 'Embedded' With Doctors Without Borders
- Outcry Follows Gang Rape In Brazil, Raising Alarms About Sexual Violence
- Kansas Supreme Court Rejects Lawmakers' Bid To Fix Education Funding