Most Active Stories
- Study: Offshore Fault Where The 'Big One' Originates Eerily Quiet
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- Why A North Idaho Hospital Wants To Be A Medical Destination For Canadian Boomers
Boise State Public Radio is proud to support your media sponsorship needs
If you’d like to have your event on the radio, please include your event’s media budget for radio airtime to help us determine the level of our sponsorship. A minimum cash contribution to Boise State Public Radio of $600 is requested for nonprofits seeking sponsorship; $1,200 for for-profits seeking sponsorship.
If we accept the media sponsorship, we match the number of underwriting spots purchased to announce the event. Applications must be sent at least 60 days in advance of the event to be considered.