Most Active Stories
- How Do You Say That? 10 Idaho Places Only Idahoans Know How To Pronounce
- Idaho Universities Recommend Cutting Several Degree Programs
- Are You A Native Idahoan? Data Show Most Idaho Residents Aren't
- Award-Winning CBC Journalist To Join Boise State Public Radio
- This 1,000 Foot Waterslide Could Be Coming To A Boise Street Near You
Adam Cotterell returned to his home town of Boise, Idaho in 2007 after three years teaching university English in China. His plan was to teach high school drama and history, but in a move that almost makes him believe in destiny he took a part time job in Boise State Public Radio’s newsroom. He became a full time general assignments reporter in 2010. Adam's main focus is on covering education, but also enjoys doing all types of stories; from interviewing unique people to reporting on Boise's theatre scene.
Adam lives in Boise with his wife, daughter, and dog. He is also considered a pioneer in the art form abstract expressionist origami.