Most Active Stories
- Idaho Women, Individuals Have Lowest Median Incomes In The Country
- Congress May Answer (And Complicate) An Idaho Girl's Need For Epilepsy Treatment
- How One Young Girl Could Change Idaho's Strict Marijuana Laws
- Idaho Ranchers And Feds Reach Truce On Long-Standing Battle Over Fighting Wildfires
- Why One Environmental Writer Compares Idaho’s Snake River To A Sewer
Adam Cotterell returned to his home town of Boise, Idaho in 2007 after three years teaching university English in China. His plan was to teach high school drama and history, but in a move that almost makes him believe in destiny he took a part time job in Boise State Public Radio’s newsroom. He became a full time general assignments reporter in 2010. Adam's main focus is on covering education, but also enjoys doing all types of stories; from interviewing unique people to reporting on Boise's theatre scene.
Adam lives in Boise with his wife, daughter, and dog. He is also considered a pioneer in the art form abstract expressionist origami.