Most Active Stories
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- In This Republican Stronghold, Why One Idaho Man Still Votes Democrat
- In Crisis: Idaho’s Fragmented Mental Health System Leaves Many Behind
- How A Boise Woman Is Turning African-Inspired Handbags Into A College Education
- Ski Goggle Maker Smith Optics Is Leaving Idaho, Taking With It 85 Jobs
Adam Cotterell returned to his home town of Boise, Idaho in 2007 after three years teaching university English in China. His plan was to teach high school drama and history, but in a move that almost makes him believe in destiny he took a part time job in Boise State Public Radio’s newsroom. He became a full time general assignments reporter in 2010. Adam's main focus is on covering education, but also enjoys doing all types of stories; from interviewing unique people to reporting on Boise's theatre scene.
Adam lives in Boise with his wife, daughter, and dog. He is also considered a pioneer in the art form abstract expressionist origami.