Most Active Stories
- Bike And Soak: Maps Take Riders On Hot Springs Tour Of Central Idaho
- Boise State President Says Guns On Campus Bill Solves A Problem That Doesn't Exist
- Idaho House Speaker Says Gay Rights Protests Are Hurting Dialogue
- Idaho State Senator Pushing For Guns On University Campuses Says It's A Basic Right
- Governor Otter Signs Idaho's 'Ag-Gag' Bill
Adam Cotterell returned to his home town of Boise, Idaho in 2007 after three years teaching university English in China. His plan was to teach high school drama and history, but in a move that almost makes him believe in destiny he took a part time job in Boise State Public Radio’s newsroom. He became a full time general assignments reporter in 2010. Adam's main focus is on covering education, but also enjoys doing all types of stories; from interviewing unique people to reporting on Boise's theatre scene.
Adam lives in Boise with his wife, daughter, and dog. He is also considered a pioneer in the art form abstract expressionist origami.