Most Active Stories
- Bike And Soak: Maps Take Riders On Hot Springs Tour Of Central Idaho
- Boise State President Says Guns On Campus Bill Solves A Problem That Doesn't Exist
- Governor Otter Signs Idaho's 'Ag-Gag' Bill
- Interactive Map Pinpoints Idaho, U.S. Wind Turbines
- WATCH: Drone Catches Video Of Stampeding Dolphins, Whale Calf
Arthur moved to Boise in 1972 and joined BSPR in 1977 as a music show host/producer. He currently hosts a variety of music shows: Blues Deluxe, Edges, Fluid Drive, Shakedown Street, Dawn Flight, Jazz with Arthur Balinger, and Sunday Concert Hall, which can all be heard on KBSU 90.3fm.
Arthur was born and raised in West Los Angeles, California. He went to Fountain Valley High School in Colorado Springs, Colorado and graduated from UC Santa Barbara, majoring in art history.