Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Son Of Former McDonald's Worker, Raul Labrador Opposes Minimum Wage Increase
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
Arthur moved to Boise in 1972 and joined BSPR in 1977 as a music show host/producer. He currently hosts a variety of music shows: Blues Deluxe, Edges, Fluid Drive, Shakedown Street, Dawn Flight, Jazz with Arthur Balinger, and Sunday Concert Hall, which can all be heard on KBSU 90.3fm.
Arthur was born and raised in West Los Angeles, California. He went to Fountain Valley High School in Colorado Springs, Colorado and graduated from UC Santa Barbara, majoring in art history.