Most Active Stories
- Earthquake Swarm Continues To Shake Central Idaho
- Free Copies Of Controversial Sherman Alexie Novel Available To Meridian Students
- A Landslide Buried Boise In Mud 55 Years Ago, Scientists Say It Could Happen Again
- How Boise's 1959 Mudslide Led To Lasting Protections For City's Foothills
- What Do Idaho Voters Want? Without Recent Public Opinion Polls, It's Hard To Tell
Arthur moved to Boise in 1972 and joined BSPR in 1977 as a music show host/producer. He currently hosts a variety of music shows: Blues Deluxe, Edges, Fluid Drive, Shakedown Street, Dawn Flight, Jazz with Arthur Balinger, and Sunday Concert Hall, which can all be heard on KBSU 90.3fm.
Arthur was born and raised in West Los Angeles, California. He went to Fountain Valley High School in Colorado Springs, Colorado and graduated from UC Santa Barbara, majoring in art history.