Most Active Stories
- Earthquake Swarm Continues To Shake Central Idaho
- How Boise's 1959 Mudslide Led To Lasting Protections For City's Foothills
- Meet Two Couples Suing To Make Same-Sex Marriage Legal In Idaho
- 2 Women Sue Boise State University Over Sex Assault Response
- Tracking Dog Poop, A Sticky Problem In the Boise Foothills
Arthur moved to Boise in 1972 and joined BSPR in 1977 as a music show host/producer. He currently hosts a variety of music shows: Blues Deluxe, Edges, Fluid Drive, Shakedown Street, Dawn Flight, Jazz with Arthur Balinger, and Sunday Concert Hall, which can all be heard on KBSU 90.3fm.
Arthur was born and raised in West Los Angeles, California. He went to Fountain Valley High School in Colorado Springs, Colorado and graduated from UC Santa Barbara, majoring in art history.