Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
- Why A Group Of Idaho Potato Growers Is In Court Over Alleged Price-Fixing, "Cartel Behavior"
Emilie Ritter Saunders
Emilie is Boise State Public Radio's digital content coordinator. She helps shape what you see on this website, from original reporting and building data visuals to story planning and social media outreach.
From Sept. 2011-Aug 2013, Emilie was StateImpact Idaho's multimedia journalist. That two year collaboration between Boise State Public Radio and NPR focused on in-depth reporting on Idaho's economy and state policy.
Emilie has earned local, regional and national awards for her work in radio, online, and television journalism. Her work has been heard on the BBC, CBC, National Native News, and on NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered. Her work has appeared in Reuters, The Idaho Statesman, and The Missoulian.
Emilie comes to Boise from Montana Public Radio where she was the Capitol Bureau Chief from 2008-2011. Emilie was a Senior Fellow with NPR's Economic Training Project from 2009 until 2010. She graduated from the University of Montana School of Journalism in 2007.