Most Active Stories
- How Do You Say That? 10 Idaho Places Only Idahoans Know How To Pronounce
- Special Idaho Court A Model In Fight Against Domestic Violence
- Idaho's Workforce Has Shrunk More Than Most States
- New Book Reveals Secrets Of Boise's Old Pen Through Photos
- How Do You Say That? 9 (More) Idaho Place Names Only Idahoans Can Pronounce
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.