Most Active Stories
- Why Boise Owns A 7 Square-Mile Farm (Hint: It's For Your Poop)
- If You Were Born In Idaho, Data Show You Probably Stayed
- It's Always Been Home: Sticking It Out After Fire And Mud In Washington's Methow Valley
- Idaho Playwright Wins $625,000 MacArthur 'Genius' Grant
- Solar Flare Could Trigger Auroras Tonight For Northern U.S.
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.