Most Active Stories
- Earthquake Swarm Continues To Shake Central Idaho
- Free Copies Of Controversial Sherman Alexie Novel Available To Meridian Students
- A Landslide Buried Boise In Mud 55 Years Ago, Scientists Say It Could Happen Again
- How Boise's 1959 Mudslide Led To Lasting Protections For City's Foothills
- 2 Women Sue Boise State University Over Sex Assault Response
Molly Messick is StateImpact Idaho's broadcast reporter. She was a reporter and host for Wyoming Public Radio from 2009 until 2011, producing stories focused on energy and the environment, state politics, and a range of social issues. She regularly files stories for NPR, and has won a top reporting award from the Public Radio News Directors association. Molly grew up in Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania. A graduate of Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, she earned her bachelor's degree in Public Policy and American Institutions from Brown University.