Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
- Boise State's Chris Petersen Withdraws From Coaching Search At USC
- Why A Group Of Idaho Potato Growers Is In Court Over Alleged Price-Fixing, "Cartel Behavior"
- Boise Doubles Its Score On Gay Rights Index, Still Lower Than Region
Molly Messick is StateImpact Idaho's broadcast reporter. She was a reporter and host for Wyoming Public Radio from 2009 until 2011, producing stories focused on energy and the environment, state politics, and a range of social issues. She regularly files stories for NPR, and has won a top reporting award from the Public Radio News Directors association. Molly grew up in Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania. A graduate of Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, she earned her bachelor's degree in Public Policy and American Institutions from Brown University.