Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Son Of Former McDonald's Worker, Raul Labrador Opposes Minimum Wage Increase
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Probation For Teen Who Killed 4: Here's The Judge's Thinking
Samantha Wright is a news reporter and the local host for Boise State Public Radio's All Things Considered on weekday afternoons.
Her spot reporting, special projects, and audio production have been featured on Voice of America, National Public Radio News, This American Life, National Native News, the Northwest Radio Network and on The New York Times website. Samantha earned a Regional Edward R. Murrow Award for Use of Sound for her feature “Co-op Cooks.” She also earned a first place award for Use of Sound for her feature “Canning Makes a Comeback” from PRNDI - Public Radio News Directors Incorporated. Samantha was a co-producer of the Idaho StoryCorps Project. The project was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists.