Most Active Stories
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- In This Republican Stronghold, Why One Idaho Man Still Votes Democrat
- In Crisis: Idaho’s Fragmented Mental Health System Leaves Many Behind
- How A Boise Woman Is Turning African-Inspired Handbags Into A College Education
- Ski Goggle Maker Smith Optics Is Leaving Idaho, Taking With It 85 Jobs
Our Purpose: Be at the civic, cultural and intellectual forefront of our community to create an informed, engaged public.
Our Mission: Produce, acquire and distributes distinctive programs and services that stimulate, educate, inform, and entertain those we serve using all appropriate media. Reach out to the community through strategic partnerships. Enables listeners to learn about issues and ideas that affect our communities, our nation and our world.
Our Vision: We will build a stronger community-centered broadcasting organization by focusing the station's new and existing resources where our listener and membership base is the strongest. Our goal is to build a more effective service emphasizing national and local programming that deepens the relationship between us and our listeners.
Our Values: Integrity, tolerance, professionalism, transparency, respect of our co-workers and respect for our audience