Most Active Stories
- Idaho Governor Isn't Worried About How History Will View His Fight Against Gay Marriage
- See What Your Idaho Zip Code Tells Marketers About You
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- Idaho Schools Chief Candidate Ybarra Hasn't Voted Since 1996
- Idaho Wedding Chapel That Refuses To Marry Gays Sets Off Conservative Alarm Bells
Our Purpose: Be at the civic, cultural and intellectual forefront of our community to create an informed, engaged public.
Our Mission: Produce, acquire and distributes distinctive programs and services that stimulate, educate, inform, and entertain those we serve using all appropriate media. Reach out to the community through strategic partnerships. Enables listeners to learn about issues and ideas that affect our communities, our nation and our world.
Our Vision: We will build a stronger community-centered broadcasting organization by focusing the station's new and existing resources where our listener and membership base is the strongest. Our goal is to build a more effective service emphasizing national and local programming that deepens the relationship between us and our listeners.
Our Values: Integrity, tolerance, professionalism, transparency, respect of our co-workers and respect for our audience