Most Active Stories
- Study: Offshore Fault Where The 'Big One' Originates Eerily Quiet
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- Why A North Idaho Hospital Wants To Be A Medical Destination For Canadian Boomers
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho State Police See 20 Percent Uptick In Highway Speeding Tickets
Prior to working at Boise State Public Radio, Thomas worked as an engineer for a local television station and served as an avionics engineer in the U.S. Air Force.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering from Capitol College in Beltsville, MD.