Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.