Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri July 19, 2013
Ada County Commisioner Tibbs Recovering From Heart Surgery
Ada County Commissioner Jim Tibbs is recovering from heart bypass surgery.
According to a press release Friday, Tibbs was at a previously scheduled doctor's appointment on Tuesday. He told his doctor he was experiencing indigestion.
"Upon completion of medical tests, he was promptly admitted to the Boise Veteran's Hospital for observation, and has since been admitted to a local hospital where he underwent bypass surgery. The Tibbs family thanks everyone for their support as Jim rests on his way to a speedy recovery." -- Ada County
Ada County Commission Chair Dave Case says Tibbs' surgery "went extremely well," and asks his privacy be respected during his recovery.