Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
Mon April 30, 2012
Add Verse Reactions: The Poetry Month Music Puzzler
Originally published on Mon April 30, 2012 2:45 pm
Poetry month is almost at an end,
So here's a little challenge for you, friend.
Listen close to the music clips below,
The words will tell you what you need to know.
Match music with the image of each bard,
Good luck — you'll need it 'cause the quiz is hard.
A hint that may help you along the way,
Both words and music hail from U.S.A.
An extra point if you think you know 'em ...
Identify the name of each poem.