Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri August 15, 2014
Aloe Blacc On World Cafe
Aloe Blacc has been on a roll. It all started in 2010, when his album Good Things spawned "I Need A Dollar," the theme song to the HBO TV series How to Make It in America. That track would go on to become a major hit in Europe.
Jump ahead to 2013, when "Wake Me Up," Blacc's collaboration with the EDM star Avicii, became a huge hit. Blacc's own album, Life Your Spirit, has also found considerable success, thanks in large part to the ubiquitous hit "The Man." Watch Aloe Blacc perform that song and three others in a stripped-down session for World Cafe.