Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Tue September 11, 2012
Are You Susceptible To 'Seduction By Contract'?
Originally published on Tue September 11, 2012 10:03 am
The new iPhone is expected to be unveiled this week, and customers can probably get a discount if they sign up for a lengthy service agreement. But New York University Law Professor Oren Bar-Gill tells host Michel Martin that consumers should think twice before signing the dotted line for things like phones, credit cards or mortgages.