Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Newport Folk Festival
Mon July 28, 2014
Band Of Horses, Live In Concert: Newport Folk 2014
Cinematic sweep is hardwired into Band of Horses' sound: Ben Bridwell's voice always seems to be echoing through some canyon or other, whether the guitars are chiming to the rafters or drifting along drowsily. The group's most recent records, Infinite Arms and Mirage Rock, have tended toward the latter half of that equation, but Band of Horses remains versatile in tone, especially onstage.
Open-air festivals often bring out the group's anthemic energy — whether in plugged-in workouts or in an acoustic configuration like the one heard in Band of Horses' recent live album, Acoustic at the Ryman. Hear the band perform as part of the 2014 Newport Folk Festival, recorded live on Friday, July 25 in Newport, R.I.
- "St. Augustine"
- "Part One"
- "Weed Party"
- "Everything's Gonna Be Undone"
- "The Great Salt Lake"
- "Is There A Ghost"
- "No One's Gonna Love You"
- "Islands On The Coast"
- "The General Specific"
- "Ode To LRC"
- "The Funeral"
- "Am I A Good Man?"