Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Tue August 7, 2012
Boise Airport Picks Up New Airline, Nonstop Flights
Allegiant Air, known for its low cost direct flights, will now fly out of Boise. The airline announced new flights from Boise to Las Vegas starting in October and Boise to Honolulu beginning in February.
Here’s the press release from Allegiant:
Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) announces new, nonstop jet service between Boise, Idaho and Honolulu beginning February 10, 2013, and Las Vegas beginning October 26, 2012. To celebrate, the carrier will offer introductory fares to Honolulu for as low as $180.00* one way and fares to Las Vegas as low as $62.00* one way, including taxes and fees. Flights and vacation packages are available for booking through April 16, 2013.