Most Active Stories
- Idaho Governor Isn't Worried About How History Will View His Fight Against Gay Marriage
- See What Your Idaho Zip Code Tells Marketers About You
- Idaho Schools Chief Candidate Ybarra Hasn't Voted Since 1996
- Live Blog: Making History, Same-Sex Couples Marry In Idaho
- Listen To Boise's Gay Marriage Celebration In 60 Seconds
Wed April 30, 2014
Boise State Public Radio To Broadcast Four Political Debates
Boise State Public Radio's news station, KBSX 91.5 FM, will air a series of four political debates leading up to the May 20 primary election.
Beginning May 12, we will broadcast top-tier debates produced by Idaho Public Television, and co-sponsored by the Idaho Press Club and the League of Women Voters.
Boise State Public Radio reporters Emilie Ritter Saunders and Adam Cotterell are panelists on two of the debates we will broadcast.
Here is the schedule:
- May 12, 8 p.m.: Superintendent of Public Instruction debate
- May 13, 8 p.m.: 2nd Congressional District debate
- May 14, 8 p.m.: Secretary of State debate
- May 15, 8 p.m.: Gubernatorial debate
Tune in to KBSX 91.5 FM or listen online.
Plus, join us May 12 for a conversation on Idaho's current political landscape.