Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Mon July 23, 2012
Both Presidential Campaigns Bound For Idaho
The Obama campaign holds a fundraiser in Idaho early next month. And so will Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
Democrats will send Vice President Joe Biden to Ketchum on August 2nd. He’ll hold a $250-per person fundraiser. The campaign says anyone donating between $10,000 and $50,000 will be named a dinner co-host. Biden’s appearance was first reported by The Spokesman Review.
That visit from the vice president will come a day before a previously-announced visit from presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He’ll be in Sun Valley for a reception on August 3rd. Attendees will pay $1000 apiece.
The outcome of