Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
- Why A Group Of Idaho Potato Growers Is In Court Over Alleged Price-Fixing, "Cartel Behavior"
- Boise State's Chris Petersen Withdraws From Coaching Search At USC
- More Search And Rescue Teams Deployed In Idaho Mountains To Look For Missing California Airplane
Beaver Creek Fire
Thu August 29, 2013
Bruce Willis Thanks Beaver Creek Firefighters With Catered Meals
Actor and part-time Idaho resident Bruce Willis is showing his gratitude to the firefighters who worked the Beaver Creek Fire near Sun Valley by catering meals for them beginning Friday.
Entertainment news outlet ETOnline.com says Willis is also footing the bill for firefighters' snacks as they move to other fires.
"Like all of my fellow Idaho residents, I want to extend my most sincere and grateful thanks to the firefighters and first-responders which include the helicopter and airplane pilots who have been flying for day in and day out, who risked life and limb to battle the horrific Beavercreek Fire in Idaho," Willis said.
Willis told ET Online "there will never be enough words to express our deepest appreciation for your ever-present dedication and bravery."