Most Active Stories
- Earthquake Swarm Continues To Shake Central Idaho
- Free Copies Of Controversial Sherman Alexie Novel Available To Meridian Students
- A Landslide Buried Boise In Mud 55 Years Ago, Scientists Say It Could Happen Again
- How Boise's 1959 Mudslide Led To Lasting Protections For City's Foothills
- 2 Women Sue Boise State University Over Sex Assault Response
Beaver Creek Fire
Thu August 29, 2013
Bruce Willis Thanks Beaver Creek Firefighters With Catered Meals
Actor and part-time Idaho resident Bruce Willis is showing his gratitude to the firefighters who worked the Beaver Creek Fire near Sun Valley by catering meals for them beginning Friday.
Entertainment news outlet ETOnline.com says Willis is also footing the bill for firefighters' snacks as they move to other fires.
"Like all of my fellow Idaho residents, I want to extend my most sincere and grateful thanks to the firefighters and first-responders which include the helicopter and airplane pilots who have been flying for day in and day out, who risked life and limb to battle the horrific Beavercreek Fire in Idaho," Willis said.
Willis told ET Online "there will never be enough words to express our deepest appreciation for your ever-present dedication and bravery."