Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Wed January 30, 2013
Built To Spill Added To Treefort Music Fest Lineup
Organizers with Boise's Treefort Music Fest released a fresh batch of band names set to play the March event. In a press release detailing the growing linuep, Treefort planners say the Boise-based Built to Spill will play three nights in a row (March 22-24).
According to the press release, "[e]ach night will feature a different set and lineup." The showcase will be curated by Built to Spill's lead singer and guitarist, Doug Martsch.
Some other groups added to the list include Quasi, Dark Swallows, El Ten Eleven and Finn Riggins.
Today's announcement is accompanied by the third in a series of web videos, produced by Retroscope Media. The final band release and video are scheduled for Valentine's Day.
Copyright 2013 Boise State Public Radio
Treefort Music Fest