Good news, web stream listeners: Boise State Public Radio's classical stream has been updated to a more reliable streaming service. This means your online listening experience should be a better one.
We've also added a fourth stream for your enjoyment: Radio Bilingüe, the National Latino Public Radio Network.
These changes mean your Internet browser may have saved a previous version of one of our web streams.
Don't fret - there's a quick fix to clear that saved browser or cache.
If you're using a Windows-based machine, hard refresh your browser by simultaneously pressing CTRL and F5.
If you're using a Mac-based machine, hard refresh your browser by simultaneously pressing OPT, CMD, E.
If hard refreshing doesn't do the trick, try this: Windows users hit CTRL, SHIFT, DELETE simultaneously, Mac users hit CMD, SHIFT, DELETE. This will bring up your browsing data and from there you can clear your cache and cookies. (Don't worry - there is an option to save your precious passwords!)
Still no luck? Try restarting your computer.
If hard refresh, restarting, and browser cache clearing doesn't work...
- Go to boisestatepublicradio.org
- Click "listen live" and select news, classical or jazz to prompt the player
- Still can't hear? Click "help or feedback" and you'll see alternate ways to listen, including MP3, iTunes or Windows Media Player.
TIPS AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- The best way to access Boise State Public Radio streams on a computer is through the pop-up player (listen live button) at boisestatepublicradio.org
- The stream is most functional in these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- The best way to access the streams on a tablet or mobile device is through the listen live pop-up player at boisestatepublicradio.org OR through the free NPR app (available in your app store).