Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Wed August 1, 2012
College Of Idaho Is State’s Best According To Forbes
Forbes has released its latest ranking of the nation’s top colleges. The Idaho school highest on the list of 650 is College of Idaho at 222. The private liberal arts school in Caldwell has about 1,000 students.
The magazine bases the ranking on teaching quality, graduation rates, career prospects, and debt level. Idaho’s next school on Forbes’ list is Brigham Young University Idaho at 358. University of Idaho comes in at 396. Boise State makes the list at 616 with Idaho State University at 620.
New Jersey's Princeton takes the number one spot.