Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri August 31, 2012
Did Romney Make His Case?
Mitt Romney accepted the GOP nomination for president Thursday night at the Republican National Convention, promising to create jobs and boost the economy. Host Michel Martin checks in with Corey Ealons; he's a former communications adviser to the Obama administration; and with Ron Christie, a former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney.