Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Mon August 13, 2012
Fans Of 'The Office,' This Video's For You: Cat Drops From Ceiling
Fans of the show will likely remember the chaos that occurred when Dwight decided to hold a fire drill. We couldn't forget the fate of Angela's poor cat Bandit. Fast forward to about the 2:30 mark in The Office clip if you just want to see what happens to the little guy.
Could it be that Bandit headed south to safety?
We assume no cats were really harmed in either instance.
Loyal Two-Way readers know we have a weakness for stories about cats falling from things (as long as they don't get hurt, of course.) One of our earlier posts: Cat Falls 19 Floors, Lands Purrfectly.
Now, back to the day's serious news.