Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Mon May 12, 2014
Idaho Congressman Endorses Challenger Russ Fulcher For Governor
Idaho GOP gubernatorial candidate Russ Fulcher is the latest nominee to secure an endorsement from U.S. Rep. Raul Labrador.
The Idaho congressman announced Monday he would support Fulcher, who is hoping to unseat two-term Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter. This is the third endorsement Labrador has made in Idaho's primary statewide election race. He's also endorsed Todd Hatfield, who is challenging incumbent state Controller Brandon Woolf, and state Rep. Lawerence Denney, who is running for Secretary of State.
Labrador praised Fulcher's promise to improve Idaho's economy and to reduce the state's dependence on the federal government.