Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
Tue May 8, 2012
Idaho Exceeds Tax Collection Expectations In April
Tax collections were slightly higher than expected for April. Idaho’s general fund, the state’s main bank account, topped revenue forecasts by $500,000.
The Division of Financial Management’s monthly General Fund Revenue Report shows individual income and corporate tax collections came in 1 percent and 12 percent below the forecast. Click to continue reading...