Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri January 25, 2013
LINE Commission To Deliver Recommendations Next Week
A year ago, Governor C.L. "Butch" Otter created a task force to examine ways to examining the future of nuclear energy in the state.
The Leadership in Nuclear Energy Commission, more commonly known as the LINE Commission, released an initial list of recommendations in early December. Next week, the group will make public its final recommendations.
On Morning Edition Friday, we spoke with EarthFix reporter Aaron Kunz for a preview.