Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
Mon June 25, 2012
Listen In: Wilco Brings Eclectic Sound To Boise
It's that time of year for road trips, barbecues and outdoor concerts. To celebrate summer, Boise State Public Radio brings you a series called Listen In. It's focused on musicians who will perform this summer in Idaho. We start with the indie rock band Wilco.
The Chicago based band has been around for nearly 20 years. They'll be in Boise Tuesday night to play a show at the Idaho Botanical Garden. Wilco's lead singer Jeff Tweedy talks with Sadie Babits about how the band has evolved over the years , about the influence of the Beatles and how Wilco helped make a new Popeye cartoon.
Know of a great band coming through Idaho? Have a question? Share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment area below.