Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Son Of Former McDonald's Worker, Raul Labrador Opposes Minimum Wage Increase
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
Mon June 25, 2012
Listen In: Wilco Brings Eclectic Sound To Boise
It's that time of year for road trips, barbecues and outdoor concerts. To celebrate summer, Boise State Public Radio brings you a series called Listen In. It's focused on musicians who will perform this summer in Idaho. We start with the indie rock band Wilco.
The Chicago based band has been around for nearly 20 years. They'll be in Boise Tuesday night to play a show at the Idaho Botanical Garden. Wilco's lead singer Jeff Tweedy talks with Sadie Babits about how the band has evolved over the years , about the influence of the Beatles and how Wilco helped make a new Popeye cartoon.
Know of a great band coming through Idaho? Have a question? Share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment area below.